![]() |
| feels like 31º/ wind N 15 mph I need to start adding a weather report for each day's picture. |
Part of my thirty days of biking is preparing for the Fulton Grand Fondo (Century Ride in May). We skipped the first two weeks of a six week training and are using the last four weeks to prepare ourselves. Last week I believe the goal was to ride 75 miles (?) with the longest ride being 35 miles. This week the goal is 95 miles with the longest ride being 40 miles. They plan it out for four rides, but since I'm riding every day, my miles will be a bit higher. Knowing that I would have plenty of miles this week and knowing the weather sucks (actually snow during dinner), I decided today's ride would merely be getting on my bike and riding. I even planned a mile route (then added a hill to make it a bit longer... 1.16). It was a lame ride, but the important thing is I rode. Unfortunately, I did not stop in the rain to get today's picture of the shortest ride.
In fact, dinner couldn't be moved up to 4:00 because I wanted to make sure I rode. We ate at the Red Cow in Edina. Yep, that's my excitement for today, dinner out with friends. Actually, a group of teachers I used to work with still get together once a month for dinner, and I think it's pretty amazing. We were a great team, and I'm glad we still catch up with life on a regular basis. Cheers!

Comments