I feel as though I'm doing a crummy job taking photos of my #30daysofbiking, but I will continue to try to improve. Sometimes I see something photo worthy, but I don't want to stop. Today I should have taken a picture of the guy practicing some kind of routine with hoops near the trail, but I was riding into the wind and wanted to keep going. The pictures today are taken from the Sabo Bridge. Both pictures of the new Vikings stadium construction are taken with my left hand above the fence.
Day of Pink is today and our school celebrated by asking students and staff to dress in pink. I wore the same items I've worn for the last two or three years, pink layers of shirts, some cheap pink high top shoes from Target, and a pair of pink fishnet stockings. During one of my last classes, a girl asked if my fishnets were tights. I didn't really want to get into the fishnet conversation, so I said, "Yes, they are." Basically, they are tights with little holes in them.
Comments