Walking like a man,
hitting like a hammer,
she's a juvenile scam.
Never was a quitter,
tasty like a raindrop,
she's got the look.
Heavenly bound
cause heaven's got a number
when she's spinning me around,
Kissing is a colour,
her loving is a wild dog, she's got the look.
Roxette "The Look"
This morning I was lucky enough to get an appointment with the wrist orthopedist suggested by my physical therapist. I like the orthopedist and appreciated the time she spent looking at my x-rays and talking to me about my wrist. It seems I have a new biking look for the next month since I will be wearing this brace when I am biking. After the appointment, I thought it seemed unnecessary to wear it all (most) of the time while at school for the next two weeks, but at the end of the day, I realized the importance of one's wrist. Anyway, I appreciate that not once did the doctor suggest that I couldn't bike every day. She even wondered aloud if I could get a bike glove under the brace. I like this kind of attitude.
By the way, I feel as though I'm "hitting like a hammer" and "never was a quitter" as I continue my #30daysofbiking with the brace. I got this!
Does it frighten anyone that this song came to mind? It frightens me a bit.
Comments
Wrists rock. Way to take care of yours.