| Wildlife near the Bike Trail Nay! |
After posting yesterday, I realized my wrist was sore to quite sore. I started getting sharp pains, a bone on the sore wrist looked a bit higher than a bone on the other wrist, it was a bit swollen, and the icing seemed to do little. Since I wanted to make sure all was well, I decided to go to Twin Cities Orthopedics this morning after Easter sunrise service. As I walked in there was another couple in the waiting room, but no one else was in the building. It was strange! Calling only made the phones ring. Finally, I reached an answering service, and they told me the clinic was closed. I explained that even though they were closed, there entire building was open for us to walk around. Knowing no one at TCO was going to help me, I went to Southdale for an x-ray. The doctor told me it was a sprain and sent me home with a splint. When I returned from my bike ride, the doctor called and told me the radiologist saw something (separated bones?) he didn't see, and I should set up an appointment with an orthopedist this coming week.
Anyway, more to come...
Happy Easter! I'm enjoying all of the last of the jelly beans as I post. One more class of essays awaits, but I don't want to grade them. We'll see what happens.
Comments