Yep, the pictures horrible although the flowering tress are pretty. I meant to take a picture of me parking my bike at Galactic Pizza for happy hour, but I took my gloves off and the wind blew them under a parked car. By the time I crawled around and searched under the car, I forgot about taking the picture and my self esteem. BTW, I don't understand this April showers thing. Did they mean wind showers. April has been WINDY. It's difficult to believe that tomorrow is day 30 of #30daysofbiking. I will say the majority of rides have been enjoyable to quite enjoyable. Thanks #30daysofbiking for the motiviation.
Yep, the pictures horrible although the flowering tress are pretty. I meant to take a picture of me parking my bike at Galactic Pizza for happy hour, but I took my gloves off and the wind blew them under a parked car. By the time I crawled around and searched under the car, I forgot about taking the picture and my self esteem. BTW, I don't understand this April showers thing. Did they mean wind showers. April has been WINDY. It's difficult to believe that tomorrow is day 30 of #30daysofbiking. I will say the majority of rides have been enjoyable to quite enjoyable. Thanks #30daysofbiking for the motiviation.
Comments
I love wind, but it can wreak havoc.