| 64º NWN 10 mph |
I depend on you each day as I plan my bike ride. You help me plan my route and clothing for the days ride. In reality, it's more than merely planning the route for the day. Looking at the ten day forecast gives me an idea of what rides to do on which day. If I were to guess, I look at your wonderful app at least six times a day, and I appreciate your help. Unfortunately, you have features that I do not need. The pollen index, for one, is not helpful. Do you really think I need you to tell me that the tree pollen is high? Let me help you with the answer, "No, my nose, throat, eyes, and sinuses do a find job of letting me know when tree pollen, or any other pollen, are high." Maybe you could use this space for something more helpful. Since I do love your help, this is a small complaint. Thanks for helping me during #30daysofbiking.
Sincerely,
MM
Comments
Cool job and helpful to so many.