| 54º NW 8mph |
As I sat down for lunch, I knew I would finish the book today and need reading material for tomorrow. My choice for next month's book club is Lila by Marilynne Robinson. I've had the Kindle copy for awhile, but I can't use my iPad during the testing tomorrow. Knowing I needed reading material, I looked for the book at the library, but there are holds. Talking to Magers and Quinn, I realized the paperback doesn't come out until October, and I needed to buy the hardcover. J, my intelligent colleague/friend explained that someone from Magers and Quinn was delivering books to the office this afternoon. I called and talked to a lovely man who said he would bring my personal book with the school books. The secretary was going to give him cash for me, so I have reading material for tomorrow. One more day of testing and reading... I've got this.
Comments