I've been reading Miss Hazel and the Rosa Parks League, and it's been driving me crazy. As I've been reading, I felt it was the same as View from Delphi. When I did my initial search, I couldn't prove my suspicions. Obviously, I didn't really search because it is mentioned on the Amazon page, "... a brilliant reimagining and republication of Jonathan Odell's debut novel..." I'm not one who typically rereads novels, and I'm not sure I would have reread this one if I had known in advance. Even with that being said, once I gave up on worrying about it being a republication, I enjoyed the novel. After I added it to good reads and starred it, I looked to see what I had starred View from Delhi. It makes me feel good that my rating was equal to the first time. At least I'm consistent. The other consistency is both books were finished in March.
Today I give thanks for...
1) healthy teeth
I spent the day with a friend who had some surgery and bone grafts (teeth related).
2) helpful customer service
I called and was able to rebundle my Comcast and save money.
I also witnessed a super patient receptionist while I was waiting for friend in surgery.
3) time to read
It's always a good way to spend an afternoon.


Comments