Today is March 27th. It marks the last day of school for another week. I'm not really sure if spring break starts tonight or tomorrow, but spring break is basically here. Although I have no big vacation plans for spring break, I'm ready to take biking a bit more seriously, so get ready for some (a lot, too many) biking posts. Since the plan is to ride the Fulton Grand Fondo on May 9th, some riding needs to happen. At my sabbath group meeting, I had a Sweet Child of Vine to get the Fulton attitude. Now I need to put some mileage on my bike. I'm going to start out by planning it on my calendar. My friend J and I have decided to take an eight week training calendar and cut off the first two weeks since we only have 6 weeks. It'll work... right?! What's the worst that can happen?
Today I give thanks for...
1) local breweries
2) sabbath group
3) a last minute change to today's class that probably made grading essays more enjoyable

Comments