It seems to day is the Ides of March. All I really know about the Ides of March is to beware. It's the day Julius Caesar was killed, right?! Anyway, today will be another somewhat uneventful day. We sang Every Breath You Take in church. I followed this by using every breath to complete spin class and then bike home against the 16 mph wind. My guess is I'll also expel some breaths in disgust and I grade the seventh graders notecards while I'll also let out breaths of relief. Yep, this afternoon I'll be eating jelly beans and grading notecards for proper use of paraphrasing. Oh, the excitement! It can't be all bad. I survived Friday the 13th and Pi Day. The Ides of March should be easy peasy.
BTW- Last night the Iowa State Cyclones beat Kansas to become back to back Big XII champs. This, my friends, is fun stuff.
Today I give thanks for...
1) biking into spin class
2) breathing
3) Iowa State Basketball (I love watching these guys!)

Comments
Paraphrasing is super important and not enough people are teaching it these days. Go, MM!