I've been ignoring two different numbers that have been blowing up my phone. One is MPR. Although I love MPR, I don't have the funds they want me to share. The other number is Memorial Blood Center, the "blood suckers". During warm up for spin class on Sunday morning, I engaged in a conversation about both of these organizations with two guys in front of me. As we were talking, I learned one guy actually works for Memorial Blood Center. Although he didn't know it or mean to, he guilted me into signing up to donate, so today I donated. They still didn't have shortbread cookies, but I did have a nice snickerdoodle.
Today I give thanks for...
1) being healthy enough to give blood.
2) colleagues who watch my classes
3) an excuse to go to bed early

Comments
I just wish someone could come to my house and take the blood.