Tonight we were sitting around the table, making small talk, and waiting for book club to start when I received a text message from Southwest to inform me that my boarding pass was available. This is amazing because I love to travel. Plus, I was complaining about the cold, and it was a flight to Tampa. I told the group that my boarding pass for my flight to Tampa had arrived, and I would need to leave immediately since my flight was leaving at 6:10. One lady asked if I had packed. "That's the least of my problems. The flight leaves out of Denver," I explained.
Alas, I was not able to get to Denver and make the flight to Tampa. I hope Hannah H. was able to make her flight and isn't concerned that I was sent a text about her boarding pass. My guess is she'll never know.
Today I give thanks for...
1) "the precious ordinary" Benediction
2) the ability to help others who have helped me
3) 1/5 classes graded... end of the tri is tomorrow

Comments