I'm not sure when the news broke about Harper Lee's "new" book, but I find it interesting that after all of these years it will be published. From what I understand, the original publisher rejected the book and asked her to write it from Scout's view as a child. The book's release is not without controversy. Although I'm unfamiliar with the credibility of this website, I found the article intriguing. I'm sure I'll read the book if it's released on Kindle, but I may wait until the hype subsides. What about you? Will you read it?
I'm not sure when the news broke about Harper Lee's "new" book, but I find it interesting that after all of these years it will be published. From what I understand, the original publisher rejected the book and asked her to write it from Scout's view as a child. The book's release is not without controversy. Although I'm unfamiliar with the credibility of this website, I found the article intriguing. I'm sure I'll read the book if it's released on Kindle, but I may wait until the hype subsides. What about you? Will you read it?

Comments
I don't usually read sequels, but I think I'm going to make an exception.
I should read To Kill a Mockingbird again. I haven't read it since I was a youngster.