I'm feeling super crabby today. The students seem to have no motivation. Although I'm sure they care more than they're showing, I am frustrated with the sense of apathy I sense in the classroom. Perhaps it's my fault, but I feel as though I'm working harder than most of these adolescents. Today was also stressful because I am often easily frustrated with my PLC. Perhaps this is also my fault because I went to happy hour Friday night with two former colleagues and realized how I miss teachers who have a similar mindset. The good news is that the Cyclones play tonight, and tomorrow is a new day. Bring it Tuesday!
I'm feeling super crabby today. The students seem to have no motivation. Although I'm sure they care more than they're showing, I am frustrated with the sense of apathy I sense in the classroom. Perhaps it's my fault, but I feel as though I'm working harder than most of these adolescents. Today was also stressful because I am often easily frustrated with my PLC. Perhaps this is also my fault because I went to happy hour Friday night with two former colleagues and realized how I miss teachers who have a similar mindset. The good news is that the Cyclones play tonight, and tomorrow is a new day. Bring it Tuesday!
Comments