Tomorrow my honors class will start researching their current issues news story. They'll need to research the conservative and liberal side of the issue. I've warned myself that I need to be more responsible with the conservative side since I did create the assignment. One of my first priorities was trying to find a list of liberal and conservative news sites. It wasn't as easy as I thought. Already I can see my bias as I looked at a site that ranked some news sites. I'm super surprised that ABC, NBC, and CBS are considered a bit liberal. In addition to this site, I chose two more. Hopefully, it will help students get both sides of the issue although I did warn everyone that finding information was going to be challenging. Perhaps I even said, "You'll want to pull your hair out."
Today I give thanks for...
1) time at the gym
2) fellow liberals
3) being back in a routine

Comments