Skip to main content

Smells Like Teen Spirit


"Fear is interest paid on a debt you may not owe."  This quote came today in my fortune cookie.  I'm not sure it's fitting of me, but KK was fearful of the Rug Doctor machine.  A couple of days ago a friend accidentally spilled a beer while sitting in my stuffed chair.  Although it was a good IPA, it still left the smell of a college dorm room, not that I drank anything other than cheap beer in college.  Since I've been ill, I haven't had the energy to do anything other than try soap and water.  Today I rented the Rug Doctor with accessories to clean upholstery.  It took me awhile to figure everything out, but within two hours I picked up the machine,  steam cleaned the chair , vacuumed and steam cleaned the area rug, and returned the machine.  The result is a clean rug and a clean chair.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure the smell of hops has left, but it smells less like a dorm room.


Comments

LH said…
Rug Doctor to the Rescue. I hope the beer smell dissipates soon.