Last year I did two days of RAGBRAI and was disappointed I hadn't signed up for the entire ride. I was worried this year would go through the southern part of the state, and I wouldn't know anyone to find a place for a shower and perhaps a bed. My buddy Al was at the announcement part and quick to post the overnight towns. I've already contacted people with ties to three of the overnight towns. It's a more hilly ride this year with a great climb, but I registered last night and hope to ride the entire week. I was soooo excited and nervous that I didn't get much sleep. Hey, I even ordered a jersey. I guess it's time to push it a little more in my spin class, and it's time to quit skipping the gym and pump classes.
Last year I did two days of RAGBRAI and was disappointed I hadn't signed up for the entire ride. I was worried this year would go through the southern part of the state, and I wouldn't know anyone to find a place for a shower and perhaps a bed. My buddy Al was at the announcement part and quick to post the overnight towns. I've already contacted people with ties to three of the overnight towns. It's a more hilly ride this year with a great climb, but I registered last night and hope to ride the entire week. I was soooo excited and nervous that I didn't get much sleep. Hey, I even ordered a jersey. I guess it's time to push it a little more in my spin class, and it's time to quit skipping the gym and pump classes.

Comments