After school today, I walked into the seventh grade science office. The conversation switched to the word diphallia. I, of course, did not know the meaning and was told NOT to look it up at school. This piqued my curiosity. One of the science teachers looked at me and calmly said, "You know phallic." Oh, OH! Di means two. Two? What?! It seems while looking up genetic diseases (?) for Life Science class, the teacher came upon this rare medical condition. My brain started to go in many directions, "Did you share this with the students?" No, she did not share it with the students, obviously. Then, well, I started thinking about difficulties in life such as wearing pants, riding a bike... The other science teacher explained that I would now have a topic for today's blog. It seems a man with this condition has written a new book. On the way home, I was still deciding about the topic. At one time Double Header came to mind for my title, but I knew this was too far (too easy). When I looked up the book online, I realized that this was not an original idea. The book title is Double Header: My Life with Two... Sorry! Remember the earlier disclaimer and suggestion to go to FB.
One, however, will have to admit that something was probably learned reading this blog that was not known before. Also, one should notice that I did not supply links and/or images. If one would like to have more information, he/she will have to turn to the Google Machine. I would not recommend it.

Comments