I know you are saddened that I did not share the video of Eddie Vedder playing Just Breathe, but today is about my other favorite... Vicks Vaporub (I may put some on the plant KK keeps eating). Although I'm not 100%, I'll admit I'm feeling better and thankful for two weeks of sleep. I, however, am even more thankful for finding Puffs with Vicks! Now, I'm ready for school tomorrow (kinda). Woot! Vicks and Puffs! Woot!
I know you are saddened that I did not share the video of Eddie Vedder playing Just Breathe, but today is about my other favorite... Vicks Vaporub (I may put some on the plant KK keeps eating). Although I'm not 100%, I'll admit I'm feeling better and thankful for two weeks of sleep. I, however, am even more thankful for finding Puffs with Vicks! Now, I'm ready for school tomorrow (kinda). Woot! Vicks and Puffs! Woot!
Comments