This morning I was sitting at my desk and noticed something black on the top of my white board. At first, I thought it was a wad of paper. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a Darth Vader head. Immediately, I went down the list of suspects. Immediately, three science teachers, Star Wars geeks, names came to my mine. Two wouldn't take the time to get to my room, so I went across the hall to confront J. She said that she didn't do it. My next suspect was someone who would have access to my room and likes to pull pranks. Since I ran out of suspects, I knew it had to be him. To show my displeasure of putting the bad guy in my room facing my class, I sent him the "Don't Make Me Destroy You" link. At lunch I went to confront him, and he said it wasn't him. He seemed sincere, but it had to be him. I even went as far as asking the dean if she would look at the footage of people entering my room after school to prove it was him. While I was waiting for her to search, I tried to narrow down Darth's arrival. Most of my students didn't think it was there yesterday but weren't sure. Finally, a student in my last class informed me that it was rolling around on the floor yesterday. Oops! It had to have been the janitor (also known for pranks). As the students worked on their journal, I sent an apology text for sending "Don't make me destroy you." I also sent an e-mail thanking the dean for wasting her time.
This morning I was sitting at my desk and noticed something black on the top of my white board. At first, I thought it was a wad of paper. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a Darth Vader head. Immediately, I went down the list of suspects. Immediately, three science teachers, Star Wars geeks, names came to my mine. Two wouldn't take the time to get to my room, so I went across the hall to confront J. She said that she didn't do it. My next suspect was someone who would have access to my room and likes to pull pranks. Since I ran out of suspects, I knew it had to be him. To show my displeasure of putting the bad guy in my room facing my class, I sent him the "Don't Make Me Destroy You" link. At lunch I went to confront him, and he said it wasn't him. He seemed sincere, but it had to be him. I even went as far as asking the dean if she would look at the footage of people entering my room after school to prove it was him. While I was waiting for her to search, I tried to narrow down Darth's arrival. Most of my students didn't think it was there yesterday but weren't sure. Finally, a student in my last class informed me that it was rolling around on the floor yesterday. Oops! It had to have been the janitor (also known for pranks). As the students worked on their journal, I sent an apology text for sending "Don't make me destroy you." I also sent an e-mail thanking the dean for wasting her time.
Comments
Great sleuthing.