It's 7:12, and I already feel that I've made a mistake by saying that I would watch The Bachelor because Chris said, "Love is a lot like farming. You plant a seed..." Yuck! Recently I read an article about Chris Soules. I also took time to look up Arlington on the map. It's good he has a lot of land which may equal a lot of money because his bachelorette is going to want to travel (a lot!). He made an appearance on RAGBRAI (Registers' Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa). My guess is he would have better luck choosing a girl who actually knew what she was getting into than these girls who may have never lived on a farm. I've never lived on a farm and am certain to quite certain I wouldn't make it very long. Let's hope he only has land and not livestock.
I really don't know how tonight's going to go, but it's 7:22. I feel like it is 22 minutes of my life that will never get back. Honestly, I'll tune in occasionally (Did that girl just say 80/40 on the date? Are all of the girls on this show this dumb?), but I don't think I'll be able to watch this for two hours.

Comments
I thought he liked to operate the machinery during harvest and work with shovels in the silos?