I also had a student say I was "boss" this afternoon because I could make everyone be quiet, even the kids in the hall. When the phy ed teacher let his class out ten minutes early, I needed the kids in the hall to be quiet, so my students in class could work. For some reason, the kids in the hall did quiet although I'm not sure if boss is a good or bad thing.
I also had a student say I was "boss" this afternoon because I could make everyone be quiet, even the kids in the hall. When the phy ed teacher let his class out ten minutes early, I needed the kids in the hall to be quiet, so my students in class could work. For some reason, the kids in the hall did quiet although I'm not sure if boss is a good or bad thing.
Comments
I hate the iPads!