It's super easy for me to work out in the winter time. Going to the gym when it's dark and cold is definitely preferable to biking outside in the sun. Another health option that is easier in the winter is eating cold smoothies first thing in the morning. This morning I made a smoothie (truth). I wish it had gone more smoothly. First, I shredded the kale in the bottom. Next, I added the frozen fruit, yogurt and peanut butter. Then, I turned on the blender. I WISH I would have check the bottom to make sure it was correctly aligned. Soon, smoothie was literally hitting the walls. When I took time to align it and try again, I DREAMED that it would go smoothly. As I sat down to eat my smoothly, I started finding chunks of the seal in my smoothie. I'l save you more details, but the bottom is on so tight since I didn't realize the seal was shredding and kept tightening the bottom. Basically, I can't get the bottom off and I found ten pieces of the seal in my smoothie. I WISH I would have taken a picture of the shredded seal full of smoothie. A new blender is ordered (Black and Decker Crush Master), and I'm on my way to the gym.
It's super easy for me to work out in the winter time. Going to the gym when it's dark and cold is definitely preferable to biking outside in the sun. Another health option that is easier in the winter is eating cold smoothies first thing in the morning. This morning I made a smoothie (truth). I wish it had gone more smoothly. First, I shredded the kale in the bottom. Next, I added the frozen fruit, yogurt and peanut butter. Then, I turned on the blender. I WISH I would have check the bottom to make sure it was correctly aligned. Soon, smoothie was literally hitting the walls. When I took time to align it and try again, I DREAMED that it would go smoothly. As I sat down to eat my smoothly, I started finding chunks of the seal in my smoothie. I'l save you more details, but the bottom is on so tight since I didn't realize the seal was shredding and kept tightening the bottom. Basically, I can't get the bottom off and I found ten pieces of the seal in my smoothie. I WISH I would have taken a picture of the shredded seal full of smoothie. A new blender is ordered (Black and Decker Crush Master), and I'm on my way to the gym.

Comments