Last Tuesday I came home to realize the package that UPS said it delivered (according to tracking system) was not in front of my door. I asked the neighbor, but he had not seen the package. When I was able to make a claim online, I made the claim. Making a claim, however, does not deliver the package. This package actually contained candles I had bought for a friend. Yesterday, I received a form (hanging on my door) from UPS to fill out regarding my missing package. Since I had already completed the information online, I wasn't too pleased about filling out another form. Today, I the UPS delivery guy actually came to my door to talk to me. He was friendly to quite friendly. Although he's the normal delivery driver for my package, he has a helper for the holiday season. Instead of believing someone came and stole my package, he thinks it was accidentally delivered to an incorrect address, and it may appear on my door step (yeah right). Since he was so friendly, I listened as he continued to tell me if it doesn't show up, UPS will take care of it. In fact, may hear from UPS within the next couple of days. I WISH my package had shown up, but I feel better after talking to the delightful driver. It was a pleasant surprise to have him come talk to me in person. I also send best WISHES to all of the delivery people working this crazy holiday season.
Last Tuesday I came home to realize the package that UPS said it delivered (according to tracking system) was not in front of my door. I asked the neighbor, but he had not seen the package. When I was able to make a claim online, I made the claim. Making a claim, however, does not deliver the package. This package actually contained candles I had bought for a friend. Yesterday, I received a form (hanging on my door) from UPS to fill out regarding my missing package. Since I had already completed the information online, I wasn't too pleased about filling out another form. Today, I the UPS delivery guy actually came to my door to talk to me. He was friendly to quite friendly. Although he's the normal delivery driver for my package, he has a helper for the holiday season. Instead of believing someone came and stole my package, he thinks it was accidentally delivered to an incorrect address, and it may appear on my door step (yeah right). Since he was so friendly, I listened as he continued to tell me if it doesn't show up, UPS will take care of it. In fact, may hear from UPS within the next couple of days. I WISH my package had shown up, but I feel better after talking to the delightful driver. It was a pleasant surprise to have him come talk to me in person. I also send best WISHES to all of the delivery people working this crazy holiday season.

Comments