I wish that Christmas was next week. Really! "It's a wrap!" As of this morning, I have all presents wrapped. Those that need to be shipped have been shipped with the exception of one card which also doubles as a present. I'm not sure of the location of the card. It had postage and an address. It contained a handwritten note and a gift card. Where is the damn card? Did I mail it? Did I lose it? I have no idea. One may wonder if this is a lie, but unfortunately it's the truth. The good news everything else is ready for Christmas. I've even bought needed ingredients for the soup I'm bringing to our staff holiday buffet (which is in all reality a bag soup mix). Let's pretend I mailed the card and all is well. Ta-Da!
I wish that Christmas was next week. Really! "It's a wrap!" As of this morning, I have all presents wrapped. Those that need to be shipped have been shipped with the exception of one card which also doubles as a present. I'm not sure of the location of the card. It had postage and an address. It contained a handwritten note and a gift card. Where is the damn card? Did I mail it? Did I lose it? I have no idea. One may wonder if this is a lie, but unfortunately it's the truth. The good news everything else is ready for Christmas. I've even bought needed ingredients for the soup I'm bringing to our staff holiday buffet (which is in all reality a bag soup mix). Let's pretend I mailed the card and all is well. Ta-Da!
.jpg)
Comments