It seems many are addicted to the game Trivia Crack. Personally, I find it disengaging because I always win. Unlike others, I find it easy not to play. When someone doesn't play their turn or the game takes away my lives (What is this?), I don't get disgruntled. Entertainment and science are my two favorite categories. I do especially well with entertainment because I typically watch 365 movies a year and watch many television shows. It makes the category a bit too easy. While others are playing Trivia Crack, I'll spend my vacation watching more movies and binge watching my favorite television shows. For those whom I have played with, I apologize for NEVER losing. I can't help it.
It seems many are addicted to the game Trivia Crack. Personally, I find it disengaging because I always win. Unlike others, I find it easy not to play. When someone doesn't play their turn or the game takes away my lives (What is this?), I don't get disgruntled. Entertainment and science are my two favorite categories. I do especially well with entertainment because I typically watch 365 movies a year and watch many television shows. It makes the category a bit too easy. While others are playing Trivia Crack, I'll spend my vacation watching more movies and binge watching my favorite television shows. For those whom I have played with, I apologize for NEVER losing. I can't help it.

Comments