Bright and Brilliant not only describes my Christmas cactus, it also describes me (Is it a comma or semi-colon after cactus? No really? I need the answer). Anyway, while others have been hit by illness, I remain illness free. I don't have a raging headache causing an upset stomach. My body is a fortress, and I am actually planning on going to the gym tonight while others spend their evening inside playing computer games, paying bills, and going to bed early. Some may think I'm bragging, but maybe I'm merely brainwashing myself.
Bright and Brilliant not only describes my Christmas cactus, it also describes me (Is it a comma or semi-colon after cactus? No really? I need the answer). Anyway, while others have been hit by illness, I remain illness free. I don't have a raging headache causing an upset stomach. My body is a fortress, and I am actually planning on going to the gym tonight while others spend their evening inside playing computer games, paying bills, and going to bed early. Some may think I'm bragging, but maybe I'm merely brainwashing myself.
.jpg)
Comments