My PT appointment today is in Lakeville which is 30 minutes south of school and an hour from my house. Instead of staying at school for another 30 minutes, I decided to take my computer and stop at a Starbucks on the way to be productive. I've set up a work station and am working like a crazy person on my school work. Since I have this week planned, I am diligently working on next week. Most people would not be able to do this, but I am motivated. I am NOT geeking on FB, checking my e-mail, looking at my Feedly account and/or blogging. I, my friends, am focused which is not surprising because it is difficult for me to lose my attention once I am "in the zone." Yep, I'm "in the zone" working on next week for school. Since it's my school computer, I've made sure not to open any sites that would be distracting and/or not relate to school. BTW- The flourless chocolate cookie at Starbucks is a tasty treat. Perhaps I'll blog when I get home since this time is only for school related endeavors.
My PT appointment today is in Lakeville which is 30 minutes south of school and an hour from my house. Instead of staying at school for another 30 minutes, I decided to take my computer and stop at a Starbucks on the way to be productive. I've set up a work station and am working like a crazy person on my school work. Since I have this week planned, I am diligently working on next week. Most people would not be able to do this, but I am motivated. I am NOT geeking on FB, checking my e-mail, looking at my Feedly account and/or blogging. I, my friends, am focused which is not surprising because it is difficult for me to lose my attention once I am "in the zone." Yep, I'm "in the zone" working on next week for school. Since it's my school computer, I've made sure not to open any sites that would be distracting and/or not relate to school. BTW- The flourless chocolate cookie at Starbucks is a tasty treat. Perhaps I'll blog when I get home since this time is only for school related endeavors.
Comments
Our dreams are so different from our realities.
That's kind of fun to think about. In a way.