It seems I've had difficulties with blogging this week. Actually, I'm having difficulty with motivation in general. Blogging and biking are two things I enjoy, but I don't do well if I don't complete each on a daily basis. I've returned from my monthly Sabbath group where we talked about rituals. Perhaps I do better with some ritual to keep me going.
I've been counting calories again, and it's been a bit rocky. Although it's a bit ritualistic, it's been somewhat of a fail. Of course, I realize I'm 98% to blame, but others help. For example, Wednesday when I returned from lunch, I found these wonderful treats on my desk telling me that people are kind.
Unfortunately, it also said you should go home and get on your bike. The weather, however, is also not cooperating. I know I need to toughen up and get outside while I still can, but I'm starting to think I also need to start using my gym membership.
Anyway, tonight I'm listening to a Counting Crows CD (Across a Wire: Live from New York City) a friend burned for me and geeking on the computer. It gave me the desire to blog about rituals and stuff... kinda.
Comments