| Yep, it's a bit blurry. |
un·com·fort·a·ble
ˌənˈkəmfərdəb(ə)l,ˌənˈkəmftərbəl/
adjective
- causing or feeling slight pain or physical discomfort."athlete's foot is a painful and uncomfortable condition"
synonyms: painful, disagreeable, intolerable, unbearable, confining, cramped "an uncomfortable chair"- causing or feeling unease or awkwardness."he began to feel uncomfortable at the man's hard stare"
synonyms: uneasy, awkward, nervous, tense, ill-at-ease, strained, edgy, restless,embarrassed, troubled, worried, anxious, fraught, rattled, twitchy,discombobulated, antsy "I felt uncomfortable in her presence"
My plan for dinner at Pepito's tonight was cancelled, so I decided to get take-out from Thanh Do. Instead of merely ordering the spring rolls as I had planned, I also ordered cream cheese wontons. Since the wontons wouldn't be tasty reheated, I decided to eat them all. As I was finishing the wontons, I watched Kitty Klaus find a place on the take-out bag. He does not look comfortable. Maybe he was trying to feel the slight physical discomfort that I was feeling.
Comments
Good times.