This morning was the Twin Cities Marathon. I need to cross the route in order to get to church. Although I've watched the marathon many Sundays, I rarely (never) see the runner whom I'm cheering, but it's always fun to be in the crowd. My plan this morning was to get on the other side of the runners and be productive at Caribou. When I arrived at Caribou, the line was long and the energy was palpable. It seemed as though everyone in line was bundled and ready to cheer on the runners. Even though I was using Caribou as a school work station, I felt the excitement of the marathon. The Twin Cities Marathon is another reason I love this city!
This morning was the Twin Cities Marathon. I need to cross the route in order to get to church. Although I've watched the marathon many Sundays, I rarely (never) see the runner whom I'm cheering, but it's always fun to be in the crowd. My plan this morning was to get on the other side of the runners and be productive at Caribou. When I arrived at Caribou, the line was long and the energy was palpable. It seemed as though everyone in line was bundled and ready to cheer on the runners. Even though I was using Caribou as a school work station, I felt the excitement of the marathon. The Twin Cities Marathon is another reason I love this city!

Comments