About a month ago, I joined a bike club. Today I rode my second ride with the club. It was a slow ride named "Minneapolis Vistas", and we were promised four Ooooo stops. One of our stops was at Milwaukee Avenue, but there is no street. The tour leader stopped and explained the story. Other stops were along the river. We took one trail that is down next to the river, and it was beautiful. We also stopped at Izzy's Icecream which negated the calories I burned while riding, but I guess that's the major reason I ride. Although it was at times painfully slow, it was an enjoyable ride on an absolutely beautiful day! After all, fall starts tomorrow evening.
About a month ago, I joined a bike club. Today I rode my second ride with the club. It was a slow ride named "Minneapolis Vistas", and we were promised four Ooooo stops. One of our stops was at Milwaukee Avenue, but there is no street. The tour leader stopped and explained the story. Other stops were along the river. We took one trail that is down next to the river, and it was beautiful. We also stopped at Izzy's Icecream which negated the calories I burned while riding, but I guess that's the major reason I ride. Although it was at times painfully slow, it was an enjoyable ride on an absolutely beautiful day! After all, fall starts tomorrow evening.
Comments
I'm super excited about fall.