My friend and hair stylist quit doing hair at the end of July. She's been my stylist since I was in high school. Many found it strange that I would drive 3.5 hours to Iowa once a month instead of finding a stylist in Minneapolis. It wasn't only that I don't really trust anyone else with my hair; I love S and love spending time with her. S, however, has become a realtor, and I had to move on. I found a new stylist in Minneapolis. She colored my hair and was very nice. Yesterday, I went to see her again for a color and a cut. As she was cutting my hair, I explained that I totally freak out when my hair is being cut even by my friend S. When I looked in the mirror later in the evening, I noticed that my hair was uneven. I thought maybe it was the way it dried. This morning I came out of the shower and realized it was truly uneven. I called to see if she could get me in tomorrow morning since I had HH after school followed by dinner. Unfortunately, she could only get me in this afternoon, so I missed HH. I don't think that I should have to miss the first HH of the school year when she is the one who made the mistake not me. She'll continue to color my hair, but I may need someone else to cut it. I've never (never, ever) had this problem before. What do I do? I did call S and ask her if she wanted to quit her new job in real estate... nope. Anyway, this, my friends, is why I drove to God's Country to get my hair done.
My friend and hair stylist quit doing hair at the end of July. She's been my stylist since I was in high school. Many found it strange that I would drive 3.5 hours to Iowa once a month instead of finding a stylist in Minneapolis. It wasn't only that I don't really trust anyone else with my hair; I love S and love spending time with her. S, however, has become a realtor, and I had to move on. I found a new stylist in Minneapolis. She colored my hair and was very nice. Yesterday, I went to see her again for a color and a cut. As she was cutting my hair, I explained that I totally freak out when my hair is being cut even by my friend S. When I looked in the mirror later in the evening, I noticed that my hair was uneven. I thought maybe it was the way it dried. This morning I came out of the shower and realized it was truly uneven. I called to see if she could get me in tomorrow morning since I had HH after school followed by dinner. Unfortunately, she could only get me in this afternoon, so I missed HH. I don't think that I should have to miss the first HH of the school year when she is the one who made the mistake not me. She'll continue to color my hair, but I may need someone else to cut it. I've never (never, ever) had this problem before. What do I do? I did call S and ask her if she wanted to quit her new job in real estate... nope. Anyway, this, my friends, is why I drove to God's Country to get my hair done.
Comments
And maybe just move on to someone new. No coloring from the person who can't cut hair straight. You have no relationship with the cutter yet.
I think cutting all ties is probably the best decision you could make.