Today was the Cy-Hawk football game. It was a great game with a great outcome (Cyclones Win). As I watched the game, I graded the first writing assignment which I'm using for my baseline data. Although the end of the game was very exciting, and I could only watch the game. The 'Clones won't do super well in football this year, but it's always a great day when we beat Iowa (#beatiowa).
Tomorrow I will drive to God's Country for the Harkin Steak Fry. It is the last Harkin Steak Fry since Tom Harkin is not running for US Senate (retiring). The steak fry has always been the showcase for up and coming Democrats. Former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton will be guest speakers at tomorrow's event. Although I wish it was Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders, I super excited about being in attendance. I am not, however, excited about the four hour drive to Indianola (near Des Moines) or the four hour drive back to Minneapolis. Look out God's Country. I'm coming home!

Comments
IU Hoosiers lost yesterday. Not too happy about this.