As I drove to school this morning, this was my view. I'm always amazed at the beauty that surrounds me if I merely take time to look. Of course, this morning I wasn't taking time to look because I was in a rush to get to school for the 1:1 Chromebook roll-out. Thanks to some early morning prep work and a calm/organized media director, it launched without any major problems. One colleague was complaining about not getting computers until this morning and other difficulties. We gently reminded that we were asked to pick them up on Friday and explained how we worked through the other complaint shared. My guess is this colleague will continue to complain throughout the year even though this same colleague lacks the intuition and fortitude to make life simpler. When I am faced with this negativity, I will try to remember this morning's sunrise.
As I drove to school this morning, this was my view. I'm always amazed at the beauty that surrounds me if I merely take time to look. Of course, this morning I wasn't taking time to look because I was in a rush to get to school for the 1:1 Chromebook roll-out. Thanks to some early morning prep work and a calm/organized media director, it launched without any major problems. One colleague was complaining about not getting computers until this morning and other difficulties. We gently reminded that we were asked to pick them up on Friday and explained how we worked through the other complaint shared. My guess is this colleague will continue to complain throughout the year even though this same colleague lacks the intuition and fortitude to make life simpler. When I am faced with this negativity, I will try to remember this morning's sunrise.
Comments
Great reminder to pause a bit during the day.