Today was the second day of workshop, and although we were given some room time yesterday, today was about meetings. During our morning meeting, I sat and cut out pictures of the Seedfolks characters and glued them on bright paper for my bulletin board. When that was done, I check school and home e-mails. Next, I moved to my Feedly and looked at the news and blogs of the day. KC posted pictures of her wonderful room. When I saw the last picture, I was super impressed. In fact it led me to steal and other bad behaviors. Not only did I steal it. I started printing out pages with words and left the meeting to get my copies. Finally, I cut out the words and pasted them on more bright paper. Some would say I was a bit of a distraction to those around me, but I love my new bulletin board made from the idea that I filched while sitting in a meeting. Thanks KC!
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments