One of the preparations I needed to make to go back to work on Monday was to get the plants ready to go back to school. Since I already had the mess, I decided also to attack the Clivia which needed to be separated into two plants. The plants are now ready to go back to school. They are sitting in bags next to the school supplies in the garage. Also, the Cliva has been separated although I'm not quite sure how either plant (original and/or separated plant) will do in the future. From the looks of the roots, I may have waited too long to perform this operation. It's happening people.
One of the preparations I needed to make to go back to work on Monday was to get the plants ready to go back to school. Since I already had the mess, I decided also to attack the Clivia which needed to be separated into two plants. The plants are now ready to go back to school. They are sitting in bags next to the school supplies in the garage. Also, the Cliva has been separated although I'm not quite sure how either plant (original and/or separated plant) will do in the future. From the looks of the roots, I may have waited too long to perform this operation. It's happening people.
Comments