I gave blood today thanks to the kale and molasses in my smoothies (yay iron). As I registered, I was given a card for a free pint (adult beverage). Give a pint. Get a pint. After giving blood I ate the cookie as suggested although I was saddened that the shortbread cookies were absent. Plus, the potato chips were baked. No one should ever eat baked chips. As I left, I told the receptionist that no one should give blood without short bread cookies. She explained the budget restraints which I knew and left to get me shortbread cookies. I left with one less pint of blood, two packs of shortbread, and a coupon for a pint. Life is good!
I gave blood today thanks to the kale and molasses in my smoothies (yay iron). As I registered, I was given a card for a free pint (adult beverage). Give a pint. Get a pint. After giving blood I ate the cookie as suggested although I was saddened that the shortbread cookies were absent. Plus, the potato chips were baked. No one should ever eat baked chips. As I left, I told the receptionist that no one should give blood without short bread cookies. She explained the budget restraints which I knew and left to get me shortbread cookies. I left with one less pint of blood, two packs of shortbread, and a coupon for a pint. Life is good!
Comments