Sometime in the spring, I used the iPad commercial "Your Verse" as a listening activity. It's as much Robin Williams' voice as the poem that captivates. Two of my favorite movies, and I can name less than five total favorite movies, are Dead Poets Society and Good Will Hunting. Tonight I've been listening to CNN and their breaking news coverage. His family wants him to be remembered for his talents. He is such a phenomenal actor I'm sure he will, indeed, be remembered for his talents. Chris Rock tweeted, "So sad so funny." I hope those brilliant people who suffer from depression and addiction are able to get the help they need.
Sometime in the spring, I used the iPad commercial "Your Verse" as a listening activity. It's as much Robin Williams' voice as the poem that captivates. Two of my favorite movies, and I can name less than five total favorite movies, are Dead Poets Society and Good Will Hunting. Tonight I've been listening to CNN and their breaking news coverage. His family wants him to be remembered for his talents. He is such a phenomenal actor I'm sure he will, indeed, be remembered for his talents. Chris Rock tweeted, "So sad so funny." I hope those brilliant people who suffer from depression and addiction are able to get the help they need.
Comments