According to LH, today is Organization Tuesday. I was disappointed to find out that "it was not a thing." However, I have done well with Organization Tuesday. First thing this morning I voted. Plus, I went to both the dentist and the physical therapist (golf is out for the remainder of the season). More importantly, I organized. All of my iPhoto pictures are not downloaded to Picasa (now Google Photos?). The information on my computer is backed up to the external hard drive. Finally, I have two crates of CDs sitting in the middle of the living room floor. This may not seem organized, but my plan is to download each CD to my computer and then back up my iTunes once again. Organization Tuesday... check!
According to LH, today is Organization Tuesday. I was disappointed to find out that "it was not a thing." However, I have done well with Organization Tuesday. First thing this morning I voted. Plus, I went to both the dentist and the physical therapist (golf is out for the remainder of the season). More importantly, I organized. All of my iPhoto pictures are not downloaded to Picasa (now Google Photos?). The information on my computer is backed up to the external hard drive. Finally, I have two crates of CDs sitting in the middle of the living room floor. This may not seem organized, but my plan is to download each CD to my computer and then back up my iTunes once again. Organization Tuesday... check!
Comments
It's a helpful day, isn't it?