Skip to main content

Bike Day!

Tent city set up on the Midtown Greenway
for the Powderhorn 24.  Fun stuff.

Today was bike day at the farmers' market.  The first booth upon my arrival was giving out free t-shirts (from past events) and promoting the upcoming Minneapolis Bike Tour.   I might do both the Minneapolis and St. Paul bike tours and am looking for fellow riders.  Not only was it bike day at the farmers' market, it was also the Powderhorn 24, so bikers were everywhere!  Realizing I said it last year, I'll say it again, "I really need to get a group together for the Powderhorn 24."  Anyway, Saturday's trip to the farmers' market is always grand, but today's trip was a little more grand (grander... grandeur... grandiose).  Plus, today I hit my goal of 1200 miles, but I'm riding more!


Comments

LH said…
The Powderhorn looks fun. I checked out the course. Good luck on organizing the team.
KC said…
I am thinking of doing the St.Paul or Mpls bike tour with the fam. We'll be slow, but we might be there!