.JPG) |
| ...and he's not even looking out the window. |
The windows were open this morning letting in the cool breeze. One blind, however, kept banging against the window. I walked across the room to open it completely with hopes of eliminating the banging when I realized it wasn't the window I had envisioned, and it wasn't the wind. It was the larger window by the couch, the window next to the cat's perch. KK was knocking at the blind, so he could get it open to see out. Of course, it worked.
.JPG) |
| Yes, I know you can see the dirt and cat hair on the floor. |
Once I opened the blind, he had his back to the window for awhile before he chose a spot on the rug in the middle of the floor. The rug needs vacuuming, but I can't seem to find time to get it done. No, I know, it has little to do with time. In fact, I promised to clean the shower next time it rained. It rained this morning, and I decided I really meant that I was going to clean it next time it rains all day! Dusting will not happen on the same day because I really only dust once a year when I put up Christmas decorations. Besides, it's ridiculous to dust when the windows are open. Today, however, I dusted off books and CDs for a friend who is moving (to :( Alaska) while I helped her pack them up. My guess is that constitutes the one time I dust all year, so maybe I won't dust at Christmas.
Comments