I've pedaled down Summit Avenue several times this summer. After the first four or five times, I figured out how to get onto Summit without going too far or not far enough. Today I decided to make another Summit ride. For some reason, I've never followed Summit down to the capitol, so I decided to do so today. It was a lovely ride. I wonder why, until today, I never finished the Summit route. St. Paul is becoming less frightening.
I've pedaled down Summit Avenue several times this summer. After the first four or five times, I figured out how to get onto Summit without going too far or not far enough. Today I decided to make another Summit ride. For some reason, I've never followed Summit down to the capitol, so I decided to do so today. It was a lovely ride. I wonder why, until today, I never finished the Summit route. St. Paul is becoming less frightening.
.jpg)
Comments