Yesterday LH posted about a bird webcam which is amazing and super spring like. Today MC followed suit and posted a series of bird webcams which were equally amazing (especially bird feeder) and also showed the wonders of spring. I thought I'd play follow the leader and post my two favorite bird webcams which these two brilliant ladies seemed to have missed.
My first is from God's Country. It may be one of the original eagle cams, and/or I may be making it up. Honestly, I don't really know which is the truth.
Live streaming video by Ustream
The next is one that I actually looked at today after reading one of the two previously mentioned posts about bird webcams. When I looked at it, momma loon was out in the water. This was disconcerting, so I had to check back to make sure momma would actually sit on the nest.
Live streaming video by Ustream
How could I resist but to follow the leaders?
My first is from God's Country. It may be one of the original eagle cams, and/or I may be making it up. Honestly, I don't really know which is the truth.
Live streaming video by Ustream
The next is one that I actually looked at today after reading one of the two previously mentioned posts about bird webcams. When I looked at it, momma loon was out in the water. This was disconcerting, so I had to check back to make sure momma would actually sit on the nest.
Live streaming video by Ustream
How could I resist but to follow the leaders?
Comments
I love the loon. She's so beautiful.