The orthopedic doctor recommended using Play-Doh to strengthen my swollen and still sore from bike accident finger. I bought a four pack. Play-Doh is awesome, and I was excited to go to Target to buy this childhood favorite. While I was in Target, I also thought it prudent to buy a new workout towel. The workout towel cost $3.14, and the Play-Doh costs 2.99. Adding tax to these two items should have been $6.58, yet when I arrived at checkout, my bill was $36.56. For some reason, this typically happens when I go to Target although it's difficult to understand.
The orthopedic doctor recommended using Play-Doh to strengthen my swollen and still sore from bike accident finger. I bought a four pack. Play-Doh is awesome, and I was excited to go to Target to buy this childhood favorite. While I was in Target, I also thought it prudent to buy a new workout towel. The workout towel cost $3.14, and the Play-Doh costs 2.99. Adding tax to these two items should have been $6.58, yet when I arrived at checkout, my bill was $36.56. For some reason, this typically happens when I go to Target although it's difficult to understand.
Comments