![]() |
Remember the game of telephone? Today I received texts that reminded me of the game. Text one told me the sheriff was at the upstairs condo. Text two said the same thing, but added a squatter was living in the condo above me. This is crazy. If someone was living up there, I would hear them and/or see them. First, the plumbing needs work and the pipes actually vibrate, so I can hear them. After I sent one text back explaining why it couldn't happen, I received the same text about the squatter and sheriff. I sent another text explaining the sheriff's presence as more of a formality because eviction papers were taped to the door, so this was probably a follow up since no one answered the first set of eviction papers. My hope is that my two logical texts voided the first to illogical texts. For some reason, I expect more out of adults.
BTW- I'm having some good conversations with the seventh graders about media. Maybe they will continue to pass on this information (using facts) with their friends and parents.
Wait! I titled two equations as three, so this is really number five. How can I participate in a equation competition if I can't count to five?!

Comments
I've decided not to count my posts. I'll just keep blogging equations through June and see what happens.
How many more days do you have left with your kiddos?
Our last day is June 12th. We're finishing the year with media literacy. Today we're talking about social media using political cartoons.