Today was World Book Night. I chose the book Hoot by Carl Hiaasen, and chose twenty, actually nineteen because I kept one copy, students to gift this book. It was also a day of doctors appointments. I've realized that my shoulder is getting better yet is still painful to quite painful. Instead of waiting another week to see the orthopedic shoulder doc, I called this morning to see if I could get an earlier appointment. Not only could I get an earlier appointment, he was able to see me at eleven this morning. Since we were in the middle of MCA testing (YUCK), I e-mailed several people to assist me, so I could make the doctor appointment. Everyone came through (as they always do) for me! LR helped me by giving the books to the chosen students and took pictures for me. Although I was a bit saddened not to be able to hand out the books, I knew she was the perfect person for the job. This allowed me to meet with the orthopedic guy (no surgery until we know PT won't work... basically, it would be the same surgery today as in three months, so he doesn't want me to ruin my summer...), PT (I'm doing better than he expected.), and get the MRI (results in three to four days). I also had lunch out at Yum! Woot! Woot! It doesn't seem like I should be tired, but it was a long day although everything worked out well.
Today was World Book Night. I chose the book Hoot by Carl Hiaasen, and chose twenty, actually nineteen because I kept one copy, students to gift this book. It was also a day of doctors appointments. I've realized that my shoulder is getting better yet is still painful to quite painful. Instead of waiting another week to see the orthopedic shoulder doc, I called this morning to see if I could get an earlier appointment. Not only could I get an earlier appointment, he was able to see me at eleven this morning. Since we were in the middle of MCA testing (YUCK), I e-mailed several people to assist me, so I could make the doctor appointment. Everyone came through (as they always do) for me! LR helped me by giving the books to the chosen students and took pictures for me. Although I was a bit saddened not to be able to hand out the books, I knew she was the perfect person for the job. This allowed me to meet with the orthopedic guy (no surgery until we know PT won't work... basically, it would be the same surgery today as in three months, so he doesn't want me to ruin my summer...), PT (I'm doing better than he expected.), and get the MRI (results in three to four days). I also had lunch out at Yum! Woot! Woot! It doesn't seem like I should be tired, but it was a long day although everything worked out well.
Comments
Happy Poem In Your Pocket DAY!