To make myself feel better I decided to do something nice for someone else. This typically works. A friend and colleague made me dinner earlier this week, so I need to return the containers. Instead of returning them empty, I decided to fill them with Easter candy. I bought my favorite candy Whoppers Robin Eggs for one of the containers and Dove chocolates for the other. Because I wanted to make sure I had enough candy (sounds good, right?!), I also bought a bag (small) of jelly beans. Do you see where this is going? I had too much candy for the containers. Since it didn't all fit in my small glass jar, I've been eating it, so it didn't spoil.
Life is getting better...
Today I give thanks for...
1) well meaning people at church
2) a wonderful friend that helped me with my grocery shopping today
3) Whoppers Robin Eggs One can use the outside shell as blue lipstick, but you probably remember this from eating them as a child, right?! Everyone did this...

Comments