Truly, we live with mysteries too marvelous
to be understood.
How grass can be nourishing in the
mouths of lambs.
How rivers and stones are forever
in allegiance with gravity
while we ourselves dream of rising.
How two hands touch and the bonds
will never be broken.
How people come, from delight or the
scars of damage,
to the comfort of a poem.
Let me keep my distance, always, from those
who think they have all the answers.
Let me keep company always with those who say
"Look!" and laugh in astonishment,
and bow their heads.
Mary Oliver, Evidence
Life is about opportunities and taking advantage of those opportunities. Today I am going to give you an opportunity although I don't have all the answers, merely suggestions. A colleague and friend needs books for her classroom to do literary circles. She's using Donorschoose.org to solicit enough books to make it happen. It's easy. Go to Donorschoose.org. Put in the zip code 55420, and her link is probably at the top of the page. Not only will it help her, and the students in her classroom, it will also help me. The first time she sent me home with dinner I was able to return the containers with Easter candy. Today I looked for something to put in the containers which she sent a second meal, but I couldn't find anything creative. My creativity is trying to get more people to donate to her classroom. Anyone?!

Comments
I like the concept.