![]() |
| Love that I match... hate the boy hairstyle. |
Happy Easter! Today is absolutely beautiful. It's what spring should be, 73º and sunny. First, I went to the sunrise service at 7am, and it was wonderful. Since the weather was glorious, I walked to the grocery store. My walking trip the the grocery store crosses the Midtown Greenway (actually, it's not officially the greenway by my house, but I'm not sure what this section of trail is called). Bikers were all over the trail enjoying all the trail has to give. It made me sad that my bike was sitting in the garage.
I called the Y to see if there were any biking classes offered today, Summit Ride was offered at 2:00. Since my exercise options are limited to quite limited, I went to the class. Of course, it's not an equal replacement to being outdoors on a bike. This class was also my first indoor bike (spinning) class. It went well, and sweat poured from my pores. In fact, I was so sweaty that my sling was wet (gross). Why do I mention this? It seems as though I'll only be able to wear my sling when I exercise. Mr. PT will have to understand when I go again on Wednesday. Until then I've found a biking class for almost every day this week. Yay! I'm excited about getting back to the gym... now if I could only ride my bike in to the gym... just saying.
Happy Easter! Happy spring! Happy fake biking!

Comments
I like your hair and your cute outfit.